TLScontact designed a variety of services to enhance your visa application experience.
Click here to learn more about ALL OF OUR SERVICES

Application Information

Document & Visa Types

Please select the purpose of your trip to Israel using one of the following categories of visa. Click on the items to download the required documents.

Please prepare
the documents below carefully.


Please select the purpose of your trip to Israel using one of the following categories of visa.


1. For both individual and group applications, each applicant should have his/her own independent and complete visa application. Please prepare all related documents before submission. The consular authority will start to process your visa application after receiving complete documents.

2. All application files should be printed on one side.

3. From 12th April 2021, all applicants are required to submit medical insurance. Medical insurance should fully cover the period of your stay in Israel.

4. From October 13th 2020, applicants applying for A/2 student visa, only students from institutions authorized by the Israeli health authorities will be allowed to enter. Please find the list of approved school in below:

-- school from this list

-- school from this link

-- UIBE - International Business and the University of Economics;

-- Agricultural Cultural Organization – Volcani Institute

B/1 – Work Visa

This visa is for a person whose stay in Israel is approved for a limited period of time for the purpose of work.

Work Visa

B/2 – Visitors Visa

Under the new agreement, starting from 11th November 2016 a Chinese citizen holding an ordinary passport could request a multi-entrance B2 visa for a period of up to 10 years at any Israeli Embassy/Consulate worldwide.​ For more information, please visit FAQ page.

A/2 – Student Visa

This visa is granted to those who want to study in Israel in elementary and high schools, academic institutions, yeshivoth and youth institutions of the Jewish Agency. The visa is valid for up to one year and for multiple entrances and exits. Recipients of this visa are not permitted to work in Israel.

Student visa

A/4 – Visa – Family of A2 Visa Holders (Long Stay)

The applicants have to be the spouses and minor children of recipients of A2 visas, and shall accompany the A/2 visa holders during the period of the long- term study. Please note that this is not applicable for the short-term visit to the A2 visa holders. (For short visit, please apply for B2 Visa.)

Family of A2 Visa Holders (Long Stay)

Other Visa Types

A/3 Clergy Visa, B/3 Doubt Status Visa, B/4 Volunteer Visa, Permanent Residence Visa, Return Visa. Please click here for more information on document list.

Separate Form - B/2 Visa (Please visit Links and Downloads page to download the statement of Separate From-B/2 Visa, The statement must be submitted together with your visa application materials.)

Additional requirements for minors applying for a visa

Except for the above requirements on different visa types, when applying Visa for children under 18, applicants need to provide:

  1. Authenticated Notary on Parents’ Marriage Certificate (original and copy);
  2. Authenticated Notary on Birth Certificate (original and copy);
  3. Authenticated Notary on Parental Consent Form (original and copy). Parents must sign this form in front of the Notary or at the Consulate (an example can be referred to here);
  4. Notary on Parents’ ID (original and copy)
    • Beijing Consular area: For applicants that both parents can not come to the Embassy of Israel in Beijing for signing the “consent form”, should provide this document.
    • Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chengdu consular area: For applicants that one of the parents or both parents can not come to the consulate general of Israel in Guangzhou or Shanghai for signing the “consent form”, should provide this document.
  5. Authenticated Notary on Entrust Letter (if neither of the parent go with the child) (original and copy);
  6. Divorced parents should provide:
    • Authenticated Notary on Divorce Certificate (original and copy);
    • Authenticated Notary on Guardianship and Custody Document if exist (original and copy).
  7. Copy of parents’ passport (if any) - only for applicant apply visa in Chengdu Consular area.


  • If parents choose to come to Shanghai, Guangzhou and Chengdu Consulate to sign the Agreement form, applicants still need to provide all material above except for the Notarization and Authentication of Agreement Form and Parents ID.
  • All the Notarization Documents should be in both Chinese and English.
  • For Authentication, applicants should go to Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, do not need Authentication from the Embassy.​
    Procedure: please apply for a notarial certificate at a notary office, and then have it legalized by the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) or the Chinese Embassy or Provincial foreign affairs bureau (waiban). For more information on jurisdiction, procedure or required documents, please contact the competent authorities.
  • If no copies provided, the original Notarization Documents would not be returned.